How to reach us by public transportation
The complete address of our Department is via Ponzio 34/5.
How to reach us by taxi
- From Central Station (train station - FS): take subway line 2 (green line) toward Piola (Cologno/Gobba/Gessate direction). Get off the subway at Piola, leaving the subway station follow the indications toward Politecnico. In piazza Leonardo da Vinci keep going following via Bonardi (the street with cable cars in the middle). At the streetlight, cross the street and turn right in via Ponzio and take the first small closed road on the left - via Ponzio no. 34 (on the map is indicated as Via Pascal).
- From Malpensa airport: take Malpensa Express train to Milan, Central Station (prices and timetables at http://www.malpensaexpress.it/). Once there, take subway line 2 (green line) and follow the above indications. The approximate time to reach the Department is 1 hour and a half. As a further option, there are bus services (http://www.milanomalpensa1.eu/pullman) from the airport to Central Station (train station): this second trip usually takes longer.
- From Linate airport: Take bus No. 73 to viale Campania (ask the driver for the correct stop), then bus No. 93 to via Ponzio (bus direction toward Piazzale Loreto). Get off the bus at Ponzio/Bassini stop. Approximately 20 meters back on the same sidewalk, the first small closed road on the left is via Ponzio no. 34 (on the map is indicated as Via Pascal).
- From Orio al Serio airport: Take a shuttle bus (http://www.orioaeroporto.it/shuttle) to Milan, Central Station. Once there, take subway line 2 (green line) and follow the above indications "From Central Station ".
It is a 10-15 min. trip from Linate airport and from Central Station. It takes about 1 hour from Malpensa airport.
Approximate costs: about 12-15 Euro from Linate, 90 Euro from Malpensa, about 12-15 Euro from Central Station.
Advice the driver that via Ponzio 34/5 is a small road starting from Via Ponzio, behind the Politecnico main buildings, and that the Department is in front of the Giuriati Sport Center's entry.
The Department also occupies other premises near the main one:
- the building 7 (Piazza Leonardo da Vinci, 32)
- the building 21 (via Golgi, 39);
- the building 22 (via Golgi, 42);
- the building 23 (via Golgi, 40);
- the building 24 (via Golgi, 40);
- the building 30 (via Colombo, 81);
- the building 32 (via Colombo, 40).
The map is available at https://maps.polimi.it/maps.