DEIB offers internal users a reserved area intranet
From the DEIB intranet users may access the following services:
- documents and forms: the service makes available for DEIB members all the documents, both in pdf and doc format, they need to apply for the internal administrative procedures. The service also includes the access, for the enabled users, to the official documents that come from the organs of the Department;
- resource booking: the service allows enabled users to book on line lecture rooms, conference rooms, meeting rooms as well as video projectors;
- computing and network service: the service makes available for enabled users documents they need to apply for computing and networking services (network access, e-mail, web, remote access, ftp, software, VPN, wireless, IP address activation, hosting). There are also references to have IT technical support;
- security: it allows enabled users to access security and safety documents. The number for emergency communications (fire emergencies and health care) is +39 02 2399 9399.
- purchasing service: the service provides information about how to acquire goods and services and allows the user to send a purchase request to the Deib Purchasing Office.